There are a number of benefits to using PDF-2-FLOW to send invoices to your customers:
- It's a semi-automated solution ideal for suppliers who send between 300 and 3,500 invoices per year and can create digitally native PDF invoices
- You don't have to be using an ERP or other financial system to use PDF-2-FLOW; there are other ways to create digitally native PDFs
- 100% conversion accuracy is guaranteed—we don't rely on error-prone data-capture techniques like optical character recognition (OCR)
- Eliminates the need to log in to individual customer e-invoicing portals (goodbye portal fatigue!)
- If you're used to sending PDF invoices via email, it requires a minimal change in routine
- You can still send PDF invoices even when your customer tells you that PDFs are no longer accepted
- It's easy—all you have to do is drag and drop or upload your invoices into the PDF-2-FLOW portal and we'll convert them to the appropriate e-invoice format required by your customer(s)
- You gain access to the Peppol network (TIE Kinetix is a certified Peppol Access Point)
- It's secure—you don't have to worry about compliance-related issues, even when sending invoices over the Peppol network
- It's affordable—the yearly SaaS fee (€500) includes 300 outgoing invoices, each additional document is invoiced as overage (€0.75 per document)
- PDF-2-FLOW is based in our cloud-native FLOW platform, so it's easy to scale up to a fully integrated EDI/XML solution if and when the time comes
- If you are using an ERP and it's possible for your ERP to export your invoices to a designated folder on your local device, you have the possibility for full automation. Please contact us to learn more about this.
Article is closed for comments.