As a supplier, PDF-2-FLOW enables you to send digitally native PDF invoices to your customers in the Peppol network over a secure connection. Here's a brief summary of how it works with our standard offering:
- When you purchase PDF-2-FLOW, you will gain access to the PDF-2-FLOW portal to send your invoices, track the status, and so on.
- Once you're in the portal, all you have to do is drag and drop or upload your invoices into the designated widget as shown below:
- From there, your invoice is sent to our PDF-2-FLOW service where it is converted to the appropriate format (EDI/XML or Peppol BIS). We use advanced electronic data processing techniques (not unreliable Optical Character Recognition (OCR)) to ensure that your PDF invoice is converted with 100% accuracy. We rely on a combination of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning to capture the entire document (not just the header!), and in the case that your invoice requires extra attention, it will be double checked by a human before it is sent to your customer.
- After translation, your invoice is sent to your customer, who is identified by the information you provide on the invoice (e.g., Chamber of Commerce number). In most cases, your invoice will be sent via the Peppol network.
- We guarantee delivery to your customer within 24-48 hours, and you can track the status of your invoices in the PDF-2-FLOW portal.
IMPORTANT: It is possible that your invoices will be accepted by TIE Kinetix and will reach your customers via the Peppol network. However, this does not guarantee that your invoices will be accepted by your customers. Read more on that here.
- In the case that your PDF invoice contains one or more errors, you will be notified of the details via email so that you can take action to resolve the issue.
If you have an ERP system that enables you to export your invoices to a designated folder on your local device, it is possible to automate your outgoing invoice process with PDF-2-FLOW. This involves downloading and installing our FLOW Secure Connector for PDF on your local device. If you would like to learn more about this option, please contact us.
If something is unclear, feel free to leave a comment and we'll get back to you ASAP!