You must be an admin user for your company in order to add new widgets to your dashboard. If you are an admin user, follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to Administration in the FLOW portal, found under the user icon in the top right corner.
2. Click the tile labeled Widgets
3. Click + Add Widget
4. Give your widget a unique name and description, and choose the type of widget you would like to add. Then, choose if you would like for your widget to be visible to all company users and whether or not each user should have the option to remove the widget.
- Name is the title of the widget that will appear for your users.
- Description is the subtitle of your widget which your users will also see.
- For Type, you can choose between Iframe, Link, Logo, and YouTube video.
5. Depending on the type of widget you choose, you will be required to fill in additional fields. For example, if you choose to add a widget and select Link as the type, you will have to fill in the Icon and URL fields.
- The Icon field should be a link to the image that you would like for the widget to display. Dimensions vary depending on the size of the widget on the dashboard.
- The URL field should be a link to the exact page that you would like to direct the user to. You may choose whether or not you would like to warn your users that they will be redirected to another website (in a new tab).
6. You may adjust the default layout if necessary under the Layout section.
7. Under the Links tab, you can choose for which users this widget should be available based on the FLOW products that are available to them (e.g., Document Manager).
8. When you're finished, click Save widget.
9. Go back to the Dashboard tab and click + Add Widgets in the second row of tabs on the right side.
10. A list of widgets will appear. Find the widget that you just created and click + Add to add it to your dashboard.
11. You should see the widget appear on your dashboard. From there, you can adjust the size by clicking Edit in the second row of tabs on the right.
12. If the widget will be available to any partner users (AKA, suppliers), don't forget to modify the look-and-feel of their dashboard in the My Partners Dashboard tab.
Article is closed for comments.