It is possible to send attachments along with your PDF invoice when you use PDF-2-FLOW. You must follow the requirements listed below (two options):
Option 1: Separate attachments can be uploaded into the PDF-2-FLOW portal after the primary document has been uploaded (the invoice). The file names must comply with the following conditions:
- The main document (the invoice) must have a unique file name
- Each attachment must have a unique file name
- Examples of how to name your files:
- Invoice: [invoice_number].pdf
- Attachment 1: [invoice_number]_attachment_1.pdf
- Attachment 2: [invoice_number]_attachment_2.pdf
- Attachment 3: [invoice_number]_attachment_3.pdf
- Attachment 4: [invoice_number]_attachment_4.pdf
In the case that you are sending your PDF invoices via email, it is possible to include the attachments in the email along with the invoice.
Option 2: Attachments can be included in the main document, behind the main document. In this case, there is only one PDF document. The first page(s) represent the invoice, and all pages thereafter will be viewed as attachments.