This is an automated translation and may therefore contain translation errors or differ from reality in details
Invoices that have been submitted can be downloaded. This allows you to save the relevant invoice locally on your computer if desired.
1. When the relevant invoice has the status Success or Delivered, you can click on the three dots behind it. If you click on it you will get the following options (list may differ per customer). Here you choose Show invoice.
2. You will see the invoice. Choose the desired view from a tab in the top left, you can choose from the following options:
- Source: XML format how the invoice is delivered: this is the "real" e-invoice
- Parsed: XML format how the invoice is delivered, in sections
- Show document: PDF format
- Destination: XML format in which possible values from the supplied document lines can be changed
- Destination parsed: XML format in which possible values from the supplied document lines may have been changed
3. Choose Show document, Download and then select (for example) PDF to download the invoice.
4. Then choose a location on your computer to save the file (screenshot shows a Windows environment)