This is an automated translation and may therefore contain translation errors or differ from reality in details
Follow these steps to regain access:
1. Only attempt to log in if you are sure that a user account exists on the Flow portal. You will only receive a password recovery link if the specified username / e-mail address is in our database. Otherwise, do an "onboarding" / register your company first. You will find a link to register your company or create a new account under the fields that you can fill in with login details (colour, text and layout may vary per customer).
After completing the registration, return to the same login page to request a new password (see below at 3.).
2. Check that you are using the correct link. Some customers use both a separate test environment and a production environment. Usually you can already see the difference in the link to the difference between ".flow-accept." (test) and ".flow." (production). Because the test and production environments are not connected to each other, you may have used different login details in those different environments. So pay close attention to which portal environment you are logging in to. Here you will find the correct links to the portal environments. Choose the correct portal and try to log in again.
3. Still unable to log in? Go to the login page of the portal and click on Forgot password below the field to log in (color, text and layout may vary per customer).
Enter exactly the email address you always use as your username (confirm you're not a robot with reCAPTCHA if prompted) and click the right arrow. If the email address is in the database, a password reset link will be sent to that email address.
4. Did you not receive an email within 5 minutes and did you use the correct email address and did it not end up in the spam box / unwanted email? Then please contact the admin user / administrator of your company account.
5. Are you the admin user yourself? And have you gone through the above steps without success? Then get in touch.